Here is all the information you need to qualify your customer to see if their ready for your funding options!
Watch Our Qualifying Youtube Video Here!
Table of Contents
Here is a twelve step walk through to Pre Qualifying your client:
- Greet the client and introduce yourself
- Ask about their day and where they’re located
- Understand what the client wants in terms of funding and for what purpose
- Ask about their timeline for needing the funds and how long they plan on paying it back
- Ask about the client’s business: how much they’re currently doing, how long they’ve been in business, and what industry they’re in
- Ask if the client has any current financing they’re paying off and how they feel about it. Ask if they’ve looked into this type of financing before and if so, why they didn’t take it or why they couldn’t find it.
- Offer an honest assessment of the client’s wants and their current business situation, and set realistic expectations.
- Make sure to underpromise and overdeliver.
- Discuss payment options, such as daily or weekly payments.
- Ask if there’s anything in the client’s past that could impact the deal, such as defaults, negative pay history, or criminal history.
- Encourage the client to fill out an application while on the call and confirm that they’ve received it.
- Provide clients with your personal contact information in case they have any questions or concerns.
Here are the five in-depth questions to fully qualify your clients ahead of business funding!
How much are you looking for?
How much are you averaging in revenue per month over the last three months
-Typically, our approvals do come back 1 to 1 to what your average in revenue is, could that work?
(Ex. if you’re doing 10,000, the approval will probably be somewhere in that ballpark of 10,000)
US Rev Min $10,000/month Canada Rev Min $10,000/month
Do you have any current business loans or advances on the business?
- With Who?
- How much?
- How long ago were you funded?
Give them the full layout of what you're able to do
Just to give you an idea of what we can do, here’s a little about us. We offer terms up to 24 months (18 months in Canada), our payment structures usually come back on a weekly, biweekly or monthly basis. Term and payment structure will depend on how your file scores with my pricing department.
How soon are you wanting the funds in your account?
Use the time table they give you to the application out and back quickly