Running a veterinary business can be difficult from a financial standpoint, but it can be frustrating when you just need a bit of financial help. The fact is that bank loans are scarce to veterinary business owners, and may not provide the type of working capital you need to keep your business operating (or – functioning to your likings and goals). Advance Funds Network is the right solution to this problem. The company specializes in offering unsecured business line of credit options to businesses that need flexibility in repayment and looser lending restrictions.
It often close to impossible to get a small business loan from a traditional bank. You have to have good credit and you need to have the right collateral to secure the loan. In many cases you also need to have the ability to make large, fixed monthly payments after you receive the loan. These are standards that limit and disable many business owners to get a bank loan.
However, there is another option, and that is in an unsecured business line of credit. Advance Funds Network can help you to secure that loan.
What could your veterinary business do with those funds?
• Make sure payroll is met even when you have a slower week. This way, your employees are satisfied; stay diligent and motivated for when business picks up.
• Ensure you have all of the necessary supplies and inventory on hand for any type of emergency or regular care visits.
• Ensure all of your equipment is operating well. If you need to update equipment or make repairs, even expand, Advanced Funds Network allows you to do that with this type of unsecured business line of credit.
• Maintain your vendor’s accounts. You need them to show up to help with care, cleaning and supplies.
• If you get caught up on those hard to pay debts, such as taxes, You don’t have to worry about making ends meet when you receive a big bill that catches you off guard.
Having working capital is one of the most important things for business owners. It is also one of the most difficult things to obtain if you do not have good credit or a lot of collateral. You do not have to prove yourself to a bank, though. Your veterinary business can grow and expand at the right pace, using these available funds.
Take a few minutes to find out if you qualify for the Advance Funds Network unsecured business line of credit. If you have sales of $5000 or more on Visa or MasterCard purchases each month, you may qualify. You can then pay back this loan over time, as it fits with your sales patterns. Pay a bit more when you are making more money and pay less when you are seeing lower sales.
By having this much flexibility over these funds, you can control your business’s cash flow properly. This will increase your ability to grow and serve your customers without being limited to what the bank will give you. Apply today to find out how these loans can work for you.